Utah Bloggers Interview {Abby of All Dolled Up}

Whoa buddy! Look how supportive our Utah Bloggers are! I got so many replies from these lovely ladies it's so overwhelming! I really appreciate all of their help! 
Our next and final lady is from the blog All Dolled Up, Abby is adorable. I didn't find her like I usually find other bloggers, I kind of Instagram stalked her {Yes, I just said that} I love all her outfits and all her answers to the questions. I'm sure you'll love all them too, just read below!



 I have been blogging for about a year now and have been pleasantly surprised by just how much I love it!

Doll is my last name, so I figured All Dolled Up would be a cute way to utilize my name and brand my blog. 

I was born in Kalispell, Montana, went to college in Nashville, Tennessee, and ended up in Utah for my husband's job about 6 years ago.

I have been married for almost 6 years, and have two mini fur kids, Chloe and Charlie.

 I am an Executive District Planner (Buyer) for Macy's.  Basically, I am in charge of the men's business for twelve different stores, select product for each door based on the local market, set sales plan goals, and implement company strategies and initiatives to drive sales.  I cover a territory of four different states, so I am on the road a lot.  

 I am totally head over heels for my Vince Camuto studded pumps.  They are super comfy and the perfect combo of edgy and fun-just one of those items that make me feel special every time I put them on.  

I would have to say that my two favorite Utah activities are road biking and skiing-the amazing access to the great outdoors is one of the main reason why we live in Utah.

Being an incredibly sound sleeper.  I am impossible to wake, and have to set at least 5 alarms for myself in the morning (which usually start going off about an hour before I actually need to get up-my poor hubby!!).  

BMW X3

Losing my hubby in an avalanche.  He is an avid and frequent backcountry skier, and even though he has been doing it for as long as I've known him, the fear I have every time he goes out never seems to diminish.  

That is a tough one, but I'll go with polka dots.  

 Instagram. Hands down.

 I have a lot of favorites right now, but I would have to say Nasville. 

Probably a toss up between Thailand and Nicaragua.  Both were life changing adventures and two of the most beautiful and unique places I have ever been.

A new handbag-but I'm still on the fence as to which one I am going to buy.  Let's just say it's Michael Kors vs. Rebecca Minkoff! 



Wow what a lucky girl to have grown up in Kalispell! I am so jealous, and if you don't know where that is it's just outside my favorite national park, Glacier! I wish I could just explore that place all year long. Now can we please talk about how rad her job sounds, sounds so fun! Anyway, don't forget to check out her blog, because you'll love it! Thanks Abby!!