How do you like the new look?




/ Pants-Kohls / Button down-Kohls / Jacket-Free People / Boots-Forever Young Shoes / Belt-F21 /
/ Purse-Juicy Couture / Earrings-Sedona, AZ /



Hi ya guys! Sorry I've been so busy, which equals no blog posts. Not to mention I didn't even do a proper 'roll out the new blog layout' post. Bad blogger! But guess what? I have a new look around here and man I'm loving it! It's so fresh, clean so fresh and so clean clean. Haha I had some major help and I want to thank that person! 

Other than the new look around here, I've had absolutely no one sign up for the giveaway...haha..guess I've NEVER seen that in blogger history(and yes I am a blogger historian), no worries my feel goods still feel good. It's just so strange, I have double checked to make sure everything was working correctly like 12 times. haha

Anyway, love this outfit! I actually was inspired by a lovely lady when we went shopping forever ago. I loved her green cords, then I found these green velvet pants @ Kohl's right now for $8!! Yep $8! Their clearance section is amazing right now, run don't walk!! 

K that's my story for the day and I'm sticking to it.

PS I have a giveaway, GO ENTER!!