Winter Fashion{Lauren of Mintgem}

You guys are in luck today, Lauren from Mintgem is here to share her winter staples. I find that we have a lot in common in what we love to wear during winter. Enjoy this sweet ladies post then make sure and run over to her blog. 
Thanks Lauren.
----------
Hello! My name is Lauren from Mintgem
First, I need to thank Nikki for asking me to guest post!
Winter can sometimes make it tricky for dressing in anything other than a huge bulky coat, snow boots and gloves. Today Im going to give you some of my tips on how to still look fashionable during the snowy season! 

I am a huge fan of hats! Beanies specifically for the super cold days! 



Another must is scarves! Scarves that have a fun pattern,
 or bright colors always add a little extra flare to any boring, old winter outfit.
Plus, keeps you extra warm!





And last, the absolute must for me, is a black leather jacket! Throwing it on with any outfit adds a little edge! For extra warm, layer it with a sweater or basic zip hoodie underneath!



So those are a few of my absolute musts for winter fashion! 
I hope you enjoyed reading! Come stop by my blog and say hello!