Maxi in the winter

/ Skirt-Bohme / Shirt-Express / Cardi-UO / Boots-Buccos / Watch-Kate Spade / Bracelet-Stella & Dot / Necklase-F21 /



What do you think of the maxi during winter?
I only wish I had darker colors. I own this red one, a purple one, teal and gray, and a dark gray one. I feel the purple and teal is mostly summer colors, I've recently wore the gray one, so I went with the red. Red to me can be worn all year round, it all depends on the top/jacket worn. 

I went with a nice button up with a long cardi. Before I picked this combo I had a turtle neck and a jacket on. Both were really good combos I just really liked the button down collar. 

I picked mid calf boots to go with this dress, I think next time I'll wear booties. The mid calf boots were kind of annoying in the fact that they grab the skirt and sometimes made it stick out weird as I walked. 

Well that's my thought on the maxi during winter.
What's your thoughts??