5 things I learned about myself during summer

 Pants-Zara (similar) / Shirt-Target / Button down-Old Navy (similar, similar)/ Shoes- Old Navy (Similar) / Sunglasses-Raybans / Purse-Tory Burch / 


 
If you haven't noticed I love plaid! I might or might not be a hippie at heart…pretty sure I am. Did you guys learn anything new about yourself this summer? I felt like this summer has changed me in multiple ways. Here is a list of a few things

1.  Blond hair/lighter hair actually looks good on me…thanks to Megan Moore aka The Beauty Snoop!
2.  Camping in the rain is fun, until it NEVER stops raining.
3.  Not doing my hair is cool and it won't make random strangers look at me like I'm the animal that just rolled in shit.
4.  Being a business owner is hard work! 
5.  I do love biking, still love mtn biking more than road biking though. 

Follow on Bloglovin