White as a ghost

 Skirt-Forever 21 / Sweater-toAdorn c|o / Shoes-Zara / Necklace-Rue 21




 These pictures aren't the greatest, serious bummer. I look white as a ghost and what in the world is going on with my left foot in the picture above…is my foot really shaped that way. crazy! There that should rule out the rumor mill of any 'photoshop skinning' or 'photoshop shaping'.
Next…love this sweater. It's from toAdorn and at first when I held it up it was all asymmetrical and I had no idea what was going on. I put it on and I realized it was more catered to be worn as a one sleeve but also could worn normally. I wore it here normally only because I didn't want to change bras and I didn't think the bright pink strap would look classy hanging out.

Hope you all have a great weekend!

Follow on Bloglovin