White Canvas Pants

 / Pants-F21 / Shirt-Target / Vest-old / Shoes-Madden Girl / Glasses- c/o Firmoo / Bracelet-Target / 
/ Watch-Kate Spade / Necklace-local market & didn't catch the dealers name /



Do you like them? 
I feel like I should be sitting on a sail boat with crystal blue water around me.
I wore them today because it's been soo hot lately and couldn't find a skirt that I liked.
All day long I felt comfy with them on.
That is until I went to this art show where I stuck out like a sore thumb.
Everyone was straight from an Urban Outfitters catalog, and gorgeous! 
None the less, it was an awesome art show and of coarse I didn't take pictures. 
Maybe next art show I'll take my camera out.
Blooper Alert: Actually more like I pulled a funny face and Jeff caught it.
Have to give him credit for it!


Follow on Bloglovin